Thursday 3 May 2012

DSSSB Admit Card Download

How to Download Admit Card for DSSSB Examination to be held in 2012

Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board is conducting the written test for various posts. Admit card for these posts are either issued by the board in person or they are uploaded on the website of board. Those who had applied against various posts advertised by the DSSSB they can check the schedule of examination and information regarding the issuance of duplicate admit card. Here is a list of examination to be held in due course of time and candidates can read the information pertaining to admit card from the official website of DSSSB. List of examination to be held in 2012 is as given below.
  1. TGT (Urdu/Social Science)
  2. Assistant Primary Teacher
  3. Patwari
  4. Assistant Teacher Primary
  5. Matron (Female) Prison
  6. Warden (Male) Prison
  7. Assistant Superintendent (Prison)


Trained Graduate Teacher : The board will conduct the written test for appointment to the posts of TGT under Government of Delhi.  Call Letter for written examination are being dispatched by the DSSSB, if any candidates does not receive the admit card then it can be obtained from the office of Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board. Posts of TGT are to be filled in the subject of social science and Urdu.

Date of Written Test : 12 May 2012
Issue of Duplicate Admit Card : 09-10 May 2012

Assistant Teacher (Primary) : Written Test for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Primary Teacher to be appointed under Directorate of Education, will be held on 10 June 2012. Candidates who had applied against the Post Code 71/09 they can get the duplicated admit card in case of non receipt of the same as per schedule given below.

Date of Preliminary & Mains Exam : 10 June 2012
Issue of Duplicate Admit Card : 07 & 08 June 2012.

Primary Teacher : Admit Card for the posts of Primary Teacher to be appointed in Primary Schools under the Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) will be uploaded on the website of board. Written examination is tentatively to be held in the month of June - July 2012. Interested candidates can visit the website of board for latest information.

Patwari : Recruitment to the posts of Patwari (Male) will be made under the Revenue Department, Government of Delhi. Those who applied against the posts of Patwari against Post Code No. 59/11 their written exam is scheduled to be held on 22 July 2012 and 29 July 2012. Call Letter for written test will be made available online on the DSSSB website prior to exam. Therefore candidates appearing in the exam for the posts of Patwari can visit the official website for downloading the admit card prior to exam.

Date of Written Test : 22 & 29 July 2012.
Availability of Admit Card : Online

*****

Admit Card : 2011
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) will conduct the written test for recruitment to various posts. DSSSB will conducts preliminary and mains examination for recruitment to different posts from July - October 2011. Date of Examination,

Schedule of Preliminary & Mains Examination and date of issued of duplicate admit card for the following posts is given below.

Craft Instructor
  • Cutting & Sewing
  • Carpenter
  • Draughtsman (Mechanical)
  • Diesel Mechanic
  • Electrician
  • Electronics (Mechanic)
  • Millwrights

Technical Assistant (Lab Group III & IV)
Lab Technician (Group III & IV)
Lab Assistant (Group III & IV)

Date of Exam : 17 July 2011
Date of Issue of Duplicate Admit Card : 14 & 15 July 2011
Lecturer-II
  • Math
  • Art Education
  • Work Exp. Vocational Education
Date of Exam : 07 August 2011
Date of Issuing Duplicate Admit Card : 04 & 05 August 2011

DSSSB Website : http://dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in or http://www.delhi.gov.in/wps/wcm/connect/DoIT_DSSSB/delhi+subordinate+services+selection+board/home

49 comments:

  1. sir
    i applay for the post lab assistant but my admit card not receved please con ferm me.
    sanjay kumar
    father name premchand rajwanshi

    ReplyDelete
  2. n purnima devi13 July 2011 at 19:22

    sir
    I applaying for the post of lab technician (Group-iii) but my admit card not receved please con ferm me and send me to my email-npurnimadevi@yahoo.co.in please.
    n purnima devi
    father name N Meghachandra singh

    ReplyDelete
  3. sir,
    i apply for the post of assistant teacher but my admit card not receved please confirm me

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear sir
    i am applying for the post of ot assistant but my admit card not received . please confirm me and sent my admit card . mukeshdeo67@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. TO Whom it may concern
    SIr/Madam
    I, sanjay kr tripathi appeared in pre. exam of lecturer -II work experience post code 251,260,held on 06 -12-2009.my dob is 18-11-1969.the main exam for this post is to be held on 07/08 and 21/08 2011.but i couldnt get my admit card so far.and i dont even know the result of concerned exam.
    Please send me the result and admitcard on my emailid asa soon as possible,and oblige.

    yours faithfully

    sanjay tripathy

    MObile:9868362790

    ReplyDelete
  6. My exam is on dated 07.08.11 for jr.radiographer. Plz sent my admit card on my e-mail ID

    ReplyDelete
  7. I apply For Pharmacist Post My Admit Card Not Recive me
    plkz send Me

    ReplyDelete
  8. my exam is on 09/10/2011 for the post of ot assistant. plz send my admit card on send my e- idmail

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Sir,
    My name is Sanjay Kr Sharma. I applying for the post code 90-09, post name Head clerk is your advertiesment N0. 04/2009

    Plz reply when exam conduct

    thank you with best regards

    ReplyDelete
  10. amit kumar prajapati1 September 2011 at 21:19

    I didnt got my admit card of Assistant Supdt.,, whitl my exam shceduled on 4-serp-11

    ReplyDelete
  11. labe assestant exam dat bar code 160/6972

    ReplyDelete
  12. DEAR SIR JI

    ReplyDelete
  13. RESPECTED SIR
    Please send my admit card for the post code 66/09 (assistant superintendent) . my exam date is 4 sep. 2011
    so please sir my admit card send my address or email address is - amitk_vats24@yahoo.com
    Thank you sir

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Sir,
    I am an Serviceman and desperately in need of Job ,I was expecting the Admit card for Assistant Superintendent in the office of Dir Gen Prison but as on date nothing has been received by me in this concern. Req. look into the matter.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. i am mukesh kumar, i want my result of lab assistant exam held in 17 july 2011

    ReplyDelete
  16. sir,earlier it was repoted that exam date for labour welfare suptd. is 4th sep,2011 but then it was postponed for 18th sep,2011.till now i havent got any admit card and is confuse if it is actually on 18th or 25th.plz inform me...thanx

    ReplyDelete
  17. i am shaheena, i want my result of craft Instructor electrical exam held in 17 july 2011

    ReplyDelete
  18. upendra kumar yadav25 September 2011 at 22:16

    respected
    sir/mem
    i applaying post of assistant(ot/cssd) my exam date is 09 october 2011 but i could nat get my admit card so plz send my admit card on this adress 1/58 sastri colony sector-19 faridabad or my e-mail adress upansu.com@gmail.com
    thank you sir/mem

    ReplyDelete
  19. when will be come the result of CRAFT INSTRUCTOR (CUTTING & SEWING) DTTE
    PLZ TELL ME URGENTLY
    THIS IS MY SECOND MAIL

    ReplyDelete
  20. my self is rajeev kumar s/o ram jawaher .mene lab. assistant ke lia lal quator me exam dia tha me apna roll no bhul gaya hu please mera roll no. bta dejeye thank you

    ReplyDelete
  21. plc g
    ive my admit card issue my name is shekhar s/o kishore kumar post is ot assisctant my add 706 delhi admin flat gulabi bagh delhi 7

    ReplyDelete
  22. Plz sir,
    send me my admit card, Name sonoo Kumar S/O Santosh Kumar
    Vil.+ Post - Hariharpur Dist. - Chitrakoot (U.P.)- 210202
    Mob. 09506250380

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sir,

    I could not get my admit card for the post of PHARMACIST.
    Post Code- 01/11
    ADVT- 01/2011

    send me my admit card,
    Name Jewel Poddar
    C/O- Arabinda Poddar
    Vill+P.O.-Ralballavpur
    Dis.- North 24 Parganas
    Pin- 743289
    West Bengal

    ReplyDelete
  24. my admit card is not received please send my admit card/information on my e-mail id or 9911170523
    Exam-PGT ENGLISH ADMIT CARD
    Exam-TGT ENGLISH ADMIT CARD

    ReplyDelete
  25. Dear Sir I fill the form for DSSSB Hindi teahcer in 2010 but till now i have no information about admit card and exam date . Please giude me or if you have any information about this please rpl me. Please confirm me asap.

    ReplyDelete
  26. i could not received my admit card so plz. send my admit card

    parveen bano

    ReplyDelete
  27. my admit card is not received plz send my admit card/inf. on my e-mail id or 9560305830
    Exam-PGT MATHS ADMIT CARD

    ReplyDelete
  28. hi this is ashwini and have applied fr pharmasist for in delhi adver 1/2011 but till now i am not knowing the exam date and neither have received admit card plz let me know the exam date and how to download the admit card

    ReplyDelete
  29. dear sir, i filled form adv. 01/2011, post code-64/11, but not received for acknowledgement. please suggested me.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Dear Sir,

    My name is Suman Jha. I applying for the post code 23/07, post name craft instruction of cutting & sewing.
    Please reply when will out the result.

    thank you with best regards

    ReplyDelete
  31. sir i want to know about the admit card of the stenographer

    ReplyDelete
  32. Sir,

    I have applied for the position of Private Secretary, but until i have not received my admit card. let me know when will be examination held.
    Post Code : 57/11
    Advertisement code : 01/2011

    ReplyDelete
  33. sir ,head constable i could not received my admit card so plz. send my admit card

    mohit kanojia

    ReplyDelete
  34. anybody knows about the examination procedure of advt 01/2011, i have applied for post code 59/11 patwari but i havnt received my admit card till now.......................plzz help me.....jatinmittal1993@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. i want to know the exam date of of Revenue Patwari (59/11) DSSSB. in which month the exam. Please giude me or if you have any information about this please rpl me. Please confirm me asap.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Sir,

    I could not get my admit card for the post of PHARMACIST

    Post Code- 03/11 & 33/11
    ADVT- 01/2011
    please send me the details at my e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  37. jitendra kumar sharma15 March 2012 at 19:39

    i want to know the exam date of patwari in revenue department (59/11) dsssb. kindly tell me in which month exam to be held. i havn't recieved any info regarding it. so please inform me at my id jitendra0091@yahoo.com. Thanx

    ReplyDelete
  38. sir i am apply to the post of patwari in DSSSB but my admit card not received by me
    plz....
    tel me date of exam

    ReplyDelete
  39. Ms Neeraj Gupta8 April 2012 at 00:20

    sir,
    i apply for the post of assistant teacher but my admit card not received please confirm me.

    ReplyDelete
  40. sir
    i apply for the post of patwari but my admit card not received please confirm me

    ReplyDelete
  41. please send my admit card for tgt exam on 12 may 2012.Yashawant k. singh D/b 04/08/1983

    ReplyDelete
  42. PLEASE SEND MY ADMIT CARD FOR TGT EXAM ON 12 MAY.VIVEKANAND TIWARI D/B 02/01/1988

    ReplyDelete
  43. sir
    i apply for the post of patwari but my admit card not received please confirm me

    ReplyDelete
  44. sir
    i apply for the post of patwari but my admit card not received please confirm me

    ReplyDelete
  45. sir
    i apply for the post of patwari(59/11) but my admit card not received please confirm me.

    ReplyDelete
  46. sir

    I apply for the post of dsssb TGT (Geography) recruitment June 2012 but my admit card not received please confirm me..

    ReplyDelete