Friday 13 January 2012

UPSC Admit Card - SCRA & CDS-I 2012 Exam

How to Download e-Admit Card for UPSC Recruitment Exam


 Union Public Service Commission has stopped dispatching the admit card by post. Candidates applying for the posts advertised by UPSC are required to download the admit card from the official website of UPSC.

For the purpose of generating the e-Admit Card UPSC has launched a website. Now e-Admit Card (e-Hall Ticket) are being made available online and candidates have to download the hall ticket from the website.

Special Class Railway Apprentice Examination (SCRA) is being held on 29 January 2012. Those who had applied for the said examination they can download the hall ticket.

Admit Card for Combined Defence Service Examination (I) 2012 is also available on the official website of commission. CDS-I Examination is scheduled to be held on 12th February 2012. Those who had applied for the Combined Defence Services Examination they can download the hall ticket for appearing in the written test from the link given below.

UPSC eAdmit Card : http://upsc.nic.in/onlineadmitcard/main.aspx

For downloading the admit card visit the link given above and then select the Examination and Year for which you wish to download the admit card. Now you can choose to download the hall ticket using the Registration Number, Roll Number and Name of the applicant. Enter the requisite information and download the admission certificate for written test.

8 comments:

  1. sir,yet i have not received my admit card.please do needful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sir,yet i have not received my admit card.please do needful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD AC CPF FROM INTERNET .

    ReplyDelete
  4. sir,where should i get my admit card till now i did not get mine. can u please send me soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. sir i did not get my admit card plz tell me something about to receive duplicate admit card

    ReplyDelete
  6. sir i did not get my admitcard please tel me something about to receive duplicate admitcard

    ReplyDelete
  7. sir,where should i get my admit card till now i did not get mine. can u please send me soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. sir ,
    please send my admit card on my email

    ReplyDelete