Friday 13 January 2012

Samvida Shala Shikshak Gr-III Admit Card Download

How to Download the Admit Card Samvida Shala Shikshak Grade - III


Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board popularly known as VYAPAM short name for Vyavsayik Pareeksha Mandal. Vyapam had invited the application for recruitment to the posts of Samvida Shala Shikshak Grade -III in the month of November 2011.


Written Test for selection of candidates for the post of Samvida Shala Shikshak Gr-III is being held on 22 January 2012.


Those who had applied against the posts of Samvida Shala Shikshak Gr-III they now can download the admit card by visiting the link given below.


Vyapam Website : www.vyapam.nic.in


Admit Card (Samvida Shala Shikshak Gr-III) : www.vyapam.nic.in/tacs/tacs.htm


For downloading the admit card you need to visit the link given above and then enter your application number and click on the Submit button to download the admit card.

12 comments:

  1. malkhan singh gurjar13 January 2012 at 20:31

    2907112251516 grade iii name sonu kamar please mail admit card

    ReplyDelete
  2. admit card

    ReplyDelete
  3. saMBIDA SALA SHIKSH VARG 3 admit card

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am lost my application form because i save to this in my pc and file is corrupted due to virus so i not have application no. or form no. of Samvida Shala Shikshak Gr-III
    how to find my admit card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost my Applicatiom form, and do not have any mean to get admit card. I request you to please send me admit card for Samvida Shala Shikshak Gr-III for name "Peetambar Yadav". Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. govardhan singh patel20 January 2012 at 19:34

    huh

    ReplyDelete
  7. govardhan singh patel20 January 2012 at 19:36

    lost my Applicatiom form, and do not have any mean to get admit card. I request you to please send me admit card for Samvida Shala Shikshak Gr-III for name “Govardhan SinghPatel ”. Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also lost my Applicatiom form, and do not have any mean to get admit card. I request you to please send me admit card for Samvida Shala Shikshak Gr-III name "Rachna Gupta" from Govind garh rewa (MP)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have lost my sambida shikshak grad 2 application form number

    ReplyDelete
  10. Respected sir,i have lost my admit card also application form so i am unble to see my result please send my admit card or application form .
    my email id is = santwaniharish@yahoo.in
    THANKS & REGARDS;

    ReplyDelete
  11. Respected sir,i have lost my admit card also application form so i am unble to see my result please send my admit card or application form .
    my email id is = mksutar@ymail.com
    THANKS & REGARDS;

    ReplyDelete
  12. i have lost my test admit card and roll no ..so sir please send my roll no and test admit card for .
    my name is rajkumar dhurve in mp indore.
    email.raj.d8085@gmail.com.....please sir.

    ReplyDelete