Wednesday 18 January 2012

CTET 2012 Admit Card Download

Application Status and Hall Ticket Info


 Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET) is being conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) New Delhi. This examination is conducted for screening the candidates to become eligible for applying against the posts of teachers in schools under the Central Board of Secondary Education. If any candidates wish to become teacher in Navodya Vidyalaya, Kendriya Vidyalaya and other such schools sponsored or aided by Government of India for them this test is a pre-requisite to be eligible to apply against the posts of teachers.

CTET 2012 is being held on 29 January 2012. There will be two papers which will be conducted from 10.30 AM to 14.30 AM at various centres across the country. List of eligible candidates who had applied for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test can be checked from the official website of CBSE or CTET.

Those candidates whose application has not been shown as received in status of candidates at the CTET website they can approach during the working hours The Assistant Secretary, CTET Unit, CBSE up to 12 January 2012 for necessary action along with proof of depositing the application form and copy of application form, confirmation page etc.

Admit Card to all eligible candidates will be sent by the board. If any candidate does not receive the admit card latest by 18 January 2012 then such candidates can download the hall ticket for appearing in the CTET examination. For further details you can visit the official website of CTET from the link given below.

CTET Website : www.ctet.nic.in

Hall Ticket / Admit Card : www.ctet.nic.in/Online/AdmitInput.aspx

Candidates who had applied for the Central Teachers Eligibility Test they now can download the hall ticket. Link for downloading the hall ticket is placed above. You can visit the above given link for downloading the admit card. After visiting the downloading link candidates are required to enter the Application Number or Name and Date of Birth. CTET written test will be held across the country. Website of Online Hall Ticket downloading so far has been accessed by more than 68000.

39 comments:

  1. ASHUTOSH KASHYAP14 June 2011 at 18:07

    PLZ SEND MY ADMIT CARD

    ReplyDelete
  2. pls send my admit card. my foam delivered on 29 may to the CTET office still i m not geting my admit card .plssssssssssssss help me plssssssssssss
    Reply
    Reply

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear sir
    please send my admit card . you help me please
    reply

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashish kumar singh21 June 2011 at 04:18

    Sir please send me admit card ctet 2011,Application form no.-1213691 date of birth -01/07/1987 my mob.no.-9838398750

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Sir/Mam
    Please Send My Admit Card at My Mail id.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aarti anand chodankar21 June 2011 at 22:19

    sir i dint receive my admit card yet. and i don't have xerox copy of application what i will do. plz tell

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want know my results of ctet. please send me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Plz send my SSC admit card and CPT admit card plz on my mail id........

    ReplyDelete
  9. plz trll me the method of ctet applying online. thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

    ReplyDelete
  10. PLEASE SEND MY ADMIT CARD & CENTER IN NEW DELHI

    ReplyDelete
  11. Plz send me the syllabus of CTET paper-1 subject wise

    ReplyDelete
  12. Plz send me my amid card sir.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Plz send my admit card soon

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hii, plz update my knwledge, plz tel me that those cndidates, who have done jbt/ett wid b.com, can apply for tgt.... Plz tel me...

    ReplyDelete
  15. To respected sir,
    .............

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi, please tell me what is the requrment of marks in UG for CTET?

    ReplyDelete
  17. How can I cancel My Application? I want to cancel it.
    Is it possible?

    ReplyDelete
  18. mor sir,
    I have not recieved my admit card.
    Thanks
    Renuka

    ReplyDelete
  19. deepika chitranshi9 December 2011 at 20:21

    respected sir/mam my registration no is 6083704.please send my admit card on my email id. deepika_8april@yahoo.co.in
    thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  20. Plz snd ma hall ticket

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sir, pl my ctet admit card not received. appl. no. 2090223 date of birth 17-08-1988. mob no. 9660504449

    ReplyDelete
  22. PLEASE SEND ME CTET 2012 ADMIT CARD

    ReplyDelete
  23. plz send my admit card in my email id

    ReplyDelete
  24. <Please sant my ctet admit card pls

    ReplyDelete
  25. Aj tak jitna forme mai bhara hun admite card nahi aaya hai ctet ka card kab tak aayega agar kisi ko pata chale to hame jarur batan

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sir, plz send my admit card, my application no is 2163591, sir plz...

    ReplyDelete
  27. Send my admit card ples

    ReplyDelete
  28. DEAR SIR I AM RAKHI SHARMA W/O SATVIR GAUTAM,D.O.B. 23/01/1982 MY APPLICATION FORM NO: 2392401. MY ADMIT CARD IS NOT RECEIVED TIIL 17/01/2012 AND NOT SHOWN ONDCBSE WEBSITE. PLS SEND MY ADMIT CARD. THANKYOU. RAKHI SHARMA

    ReplyDelete
  29. Dear sir,i hve been lost xerox of my admission form and i hve nt recd my admit card.

    ReplyDelete
  30. My reg. No: 6139133. Pls send my admit card.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Sir, plz send my admit card. 6216827

    ReplyDelete
  32. Plz Sir send me my CTET Admit card
    Form no. 2000765
    Date off barth . 05 may 1988
    Name- Muhammad Nasim
    email id. muhammadnasim786@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Amol janardhan ghodke19 January 2012 at 03:40

    Send my admit card

    ReplyDelete
  34. Ok aabid we will try our best

    ReplyDelete
  35. Dear Sir/Mam,
    My name is Neelam Rani D/O Sh. Inder Singh. I am not receive my admit card pls help me sir I can not find this admit card on site. he can't receive my date of birth 02 August 1983. & Reg. no. is 640775.This form sub. online dated. 14-11-2011. from Axis Bank by Visa.Trans. id no. is 74101. so pls find my admit card and send my id neelamjaglan@rediffmail.com. So pls Sir i thankful to You. So I hope that you help me.

    Thsnking You,
    Neelam Rani

    ReplyDelete
  36. Sir, please send my ctet 2012 admit card in my Email omem.dbtech@gmail.com Iam confused, my date of birth shows invalid.Please help.

    ReplyDelete
  37. sir, sent my ctet 2012 admit card in my Email borimitu@gmail.com My date of birth shows invalid.Please help.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Sir,please sent my ctet 2012 admit card name - Miss Omem Regon C/o-Shri Rahul Dutta Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan F- Sector Itanagar Dist- Papumpare (A.P) Pin-791111
    Contact no.9862670555

    ReplyDelete