Friday 27 May 2011

UGC NET Admit Card June 2011

UGC NET examination conducted twice in one year by UGC in association with various Indian Universities. UGC NET JRF examination is conducted in the month of June and December.


June 2011 UGC NET examination is scheduled on 26th June 2011 at various examination centres in Indian cities around the country.


Admit Card / Hall Ticket for June 2011 UGC NET examination will be dispatch to the eligible candidates soon by the respective UGC NET Exam Centres.


Candidates can expect the Admit cards with in next 15 to 20 days at their postal address. Those candidates who do not receive admit card for UGC NET by 20th June 2011 can contact the Registrar/Co-ordinator of their UGC-NET Centres from 21st to 24th June 2011, with the copy of Admission Card (Provisional).


Candidates looking for duplicate admit card should also bring two identical passport-size photographs duly attested by a gazetted officer.


It is also directed to the candidates that No Admission Card (Roll Number) will be issued on the day of the Test (i.e. 26th June 2011).


One can visit the official website of the UGC NET examination: http://ugcnetonline.in

21 comments:

  1. Plz sending my admit card on my email id.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir,
    Kindly send me the admit card to my id.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kindly send my admit card for the net exm. 26th Jun 2011. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ravi Shankar Sahu4 June 2011 at 11:33

    sir,
    kindly sir send my admit card in my ID

    ReplyDelete
  5. kindly send my admit card via email. thanx

    ReplyDelete
  6. please send my admit card to my id

    ReplyDelete
  7. pls send me the admit card via email

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kindaly sir send my admit card in my id. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please send my admit card on my id

    ReplyDelete
  10. sir\madam , i did not got my csir net exam -june2011 admitcard . SO please send
    my admitcard on my e.mail. thank u.

    ReplyDelete
  11. please send my net 2011 admit card on above email id

    ReplyDelete
  12. satyendra singh rathor10 June 2011 at 21:29

    Kindaly sir send my admit card in my id. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  13. To be uploaded on the CSIRHRDG website soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. plz send my admitcard of ugcnet june 2011 on my e-mail id

    ReplyDelete
  15. please send my admit card on my email id as early as possible
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  16. NANDKISHOR NILKANTH PADOLE19 June 2011 at 02:16

    Please send my admit cord of 19 june 2011 NET Exam.

    ReplyDelete
  17. NANDKISHOR NILKANTH PADOLE19 June 2011 at 02:18

    Please send my admit card of 19 june 2011 NET exam on my e-mail nandu_padole@rediffmai.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Plz sending my admit card my id

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mahendra prasad

    Kalloo prasad
    husain pur doli talab
    allahabad
    uttar pradesh

    ReplyDelete